Wednesday, December 28, 2016

2016: What a year...

The China girl in blue jeans lost her starman in a stormy night on which the purple rain poured down Manhattan. "You are the most beautiful girl in the world and I know I can´t make you love me" he said as he took his famous blue raincoat. "I never wanted to be a father figure, Suzanne. Sorry if I have made you feel under pressure. I hoped it would be an easier affair. I ´ve always been a man of faith". "Hey, that´s no way to say goodbye. At least give me a kiss". "So you don´t mind kissing a fool, do you? Anyway it won´t heal the pain I feel, Suzanne. Goodbye, enjoy your freedom,pricess. I will never forget our last Christmas in Berlin.
Vaya con el 2016... Cuántas estrellas nos ha arrebatado. Sadie, como tantas otras chicas y niñas,  ha querido disfrazarse de Princesa Leia en homenaje a Carrie Fisher. Pobre, está tan triste... Creo que esperaré unos días para confesar que nunca he visto ninguna película de "La Guerra de las Galaxias"...

1 comment:

chema said...

pues sí, muchos se nos fueron este año. la muerte que peor he llevado ha sido la de george michael, por inesperada y por tener recuerdos asociados a sus canciones.
el próximo año será mejor. besos!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...