Saturday, October 23, 2010

My own fashion disasters! Part 1

Let those that have never committed a fashion sin, be the first to throw a garment. Today I´m proud of being brave enough to confess just a few of my own fashion sins.







1. Fashion disaster. Accesories. The golden rugsack! I got it from a Covent Garden shop that was closing down - No wonder! - You do so many silly things when you are a girl travelling abroad on her own for first time!




2. Fashion disaster. Jackets. The circus is coming or the clown jacket. Another delightful garment bought in London. First when I saw it I thought it was pretty cool and very 60´s. It took me a few days to be back to the cruel reality. It was a size -or two - too big and its huge pockets with those big white bottons made me look like a clown. By that time I would love wearing miniskirts and it seemed as if I had go out without a skirt ot trousers! You´re right, It was me who created the skirtless look and not Lady Gaga.
And now it´s your time to confess your worst fashion mistakes.

2 comments:

E. Studnicka said...

I'm going to take a page out of Bob Ross's book here and say that there are no mistakes, just happy little accidents.
Though I must admit the golden rug-sack was pretty bad.
For my second grade school picture, I vaguely remember something about argyle, wool, and paisley silk...

La Porta Màgica by Tatiana Supervia said...

jajaj me encanta tu estilo de dibujo...son tan expresivas, que blog mas original...

besos guapa

Tatiana

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...